On 31 jul, 12:28, Mario Gonzalez <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>   I understand it and please forgive my pour words :-) I'll do what
> you said and I'll try to fix it by my self today. If not, I'll write
> to this list for any comments.

 The problem:  I had a non-ascii character (ñ) in my template as a
variable

{% for item in publicacion %}
  {{ item.tema|escape }}, {{ item.año }}, {{ item.autores }}
{% endfor %}

  So, I had to change my model file and my form. AS a tip: forms names
cannot have got non-ascii character(s). In my country the translation
of "year" is año. So, what about if you want to display a field with
that name?

class test(forms.Form):
  año = forms.DateField() <= this doesn't work

you've got to change the field name and add a label like:

class test(forms.Form):
  anio = forms.DateField(label="Año") <=  And the label can contain
non-ascii chars.

Inside your view, to get the POST data you've got to do something
like:
 request.POST.get('anio', None)  not request.POST.get('año', None)

I hope this help.