On 1 Aug 2007, at 1:52 pm, Russell Keith-Magee wrote:

On 8/1/07, omat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Installed 34 object(s) from 1 fixture(s)

If this message is getting printed, then the fixture is getting loaded
_somewhere_, save() has been called on 34 object instances, and the
transaction has been successfully committed.

The only way I can think that the data would go missing was if it was
loaded into a different database. However, I can't think of any
obvious way that you could do this.

Another possibility is that the loaddata success is getting
misreported somehow. If you forward your model and fixture I'll try it
at my end and see if I can replicate the problem.

How about .save() is being overridden and Super(Model, self).save() isn't being called?

Check you don't have 2 folders/projects of the same name on your python path and it's using the database referred to in the other one's settings file?

Thanks,

Dave

--
David Reynolds