Hi again guys,
I've created a google code project called
django-reports<http://code.google.com/p/django-reports/>to share my
work thus far. As I mention on the welcome page, it's far from
complete, but it all works on my machine. I'll try and whip up some
documentation ASAP to help people get up and running, for now though just
read the source and IPython :-). Priorities are getting a reasonable
filtering mechanism together to make the user interface workable (and easy),
and to make up some tests. Please feel free to email me with any and all
questions/suggestions. I hope you all find it useful and that we can work
together to get it production ready! Mir, email me off list and I'll give
you the https password so you can access it too. I will also let Carole and
Toby know about this so that maybe we can explore reportlab and R
integration respectively.
Cheers,
Ben

--