Hello,
is there some shortcut in Django to "reset" database engine to accept
next DB queries, when I receive error like "ProgrammingError: ERROR:
current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
transaction block" in shell?

I often meet situation, when try some new code in ./manage.py shell and
construct DB query, which give me message above. In this situation I
must quit from ipython, start it, again import all necessary objects and
continue with hacking (very tedious).
It will be nice to call something like "reset_db_connection" and
immediately continue in work.

Is there some similar function please? (I read somewhere how to do this,
but forgot it, and solution wasn't so straightforward).

What do you do in situations like this please?

Regards
Michal