On 2007-08-10 08:21:59 -0600, "Jacob Kaplan-Moss"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> said:

> Hi Horst --
>
> See http://www.djangoproject.com/community/logos/ -- that page has
> downloadable high-res logos, along with some pretty simple usage
> guidlines. In general, as long as you're using the Django logo to
> promote Django itself (and not some other project/product), nobody's
> going to come down on you.
>
> Jacob

Jacob,

I saw the video of you presenting Django to Google at one of their Tech
Talks and I am not sure if I read/heard this somewhere, but is that
presentation freely available under the Creative Commons license or
something?  If not, I think it might be a great value to the community
to present Django to their user groups or wherever.  It would need to
be revised since your Tech Talk, but will help with the promotion of
Django and keeping those presentations consistent.

--
Brian Rosner
http://www.brosner.com/blog