On 8/14/07, Ian Lawrence <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> ola
> i have said before on this list but these
> http://www.webfaction.com/
> guys are awesome...i have nothing to do with them i just respect their
> service and support
> []'s
> Ian

I'll second this. Webfaction is the way to go. They're very
knowledgeable about Python *and* Django, you get your own Apache
process (so no FCGI to fight with).

I have Django sites hosted with both DreamHost and Webfaction. While
Dreamhost is pretty good, once you get it working, I recommend
Webfaction. So much easier to setup, direct contact on the forums with
the people who run it, it's just fantastic. Get DreamHost if you want
to use all the other features it offers (they have a bunch of
one-click installs), but if Django is your main concern, then go
WebFaction.

Jay P.