Hi everyone,

I scrapped my custom install of Python 2.4.4 and Django in favor of an
install from MacPorts. So, now I have Python 2.5.1 and Django
installed.

But, now when I run python in bash, I get version 2.3.5. Mac Ports has
insalled everything to /opt/local/var/macports/software

I have django-admin.py, python2.5, python2.5-config, smtpd2.5.py and
pydoc2.5 in /opt/local/bin

Can someone help me get the correct path settings in bash_profile,
profile, bash_login or whatever files I need to edit? I would really
appreciate the help. I'm anxious to get started with Python and
Django.

TIA,
Brandon