no! I don't arrive at that part of tutorial yet.

and is very strange for me.

I started from the beggining.
When I change from:
    class Admin:
        pass

in to

class Admin:
    fields = (
        (None, {'fields': ('pub_date', 'question')}),
    )

it dissapear from admin.

If I change it back, it doesn't apear back in admin.

Why ? Is that normal ?