On 29-Aug-07, at 12:58 PM, vanderkerkoff wrote:

> I was wondering if anyone in this group had built a django powered
> site in the welsh language, that is, with Welsh Language content and
> using Django's built in Welsh Admin backend?

is there a separate admin backend for welsh? I was under the
impression that the admin backend was the same for all languages. I
have done a site with english/finnish - set browser to english and
everything appears in english. Set browser to finnish and everything
appears in finnish (both strings and content)

--

regards
kg