Im using a 2knob slider from blueshoes
I have the following code that prints out the url of the site

{% url full-filter
old_origin,length=old_length,area=old_area,from_price=old_from_price,to_price=old_to_price,shipdate=ship_shipdate
%}

and I need to pass a price range in the url like this

/shop/gp/length/area/priceSLIDER-SLIDER/shipdate/

Im using the following code

       var tempurl = "{% url full-filter
old_origin,length=old_length,area=old_area,from_price=old_from_price,to_price=old_to_price,shipdate=ship_shipdate
%}"
       window.location=tempurl
+mySlider1.getValue(1)+mySlider1.getValue(2);

But i need that the price goes in between the price range, not at the
end and if do something like this,
       var tempurl = "{% url full-filter
old_origin,length=old_length,area=old_area,from_price=
%}getValue(1)+mySlider1{%old_from_price,to_price=old_to_price,shipdate=ship_shipdate
%}"

it wont work

Thanks