Hello people,

works ok)

Context:
I'm using revision 6023 from trunk, using Postgresql 8.2 with psycopg2 on an
Ubuntu Feisty 7.04 Box.

Model:
Using a simple model:

from django.db import models

# Create your models here.
class Business(models.Model):
    business_name = models.CharField(max_length=50)
    employees = models.IntegerField()
    text = models.TextField()
    def __unicode__(self):
        return "%s %s %s" % (self.business_name, self.employees, self.text)
    class Admin:
        list_display = ('business_name', 'employees', 'text',)
        search_fields = ('business_name')
        list_filter = ('business_name',)

Observations:
I looked at the generated ur, when I search in my model:
http://localhost/admin/test/business/?e=1
and when I search in user:
http://moteserver/admin/auth/user/?q=ariel

If I apply a query in the url, like this:
http://localhost/admin/test/business/?q=testing
It displays everythin and changes to,
http://localhost/admin/test/business/?e=1

Does anybody know what can be happening?