> You can use url rewriting to point your users at the old site while you
> code up the new one.  Apache's mod_rewrite is pretty well documented.
> You would capture incoming URLs that aren't yet in your new Django app
> before they get to it, sending them to the legacy app instead.
>
> http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_rewrite.htmlhttp://howto.kryl.info/mod_rewrite/
>
> --
> Greg Donald
> Cyberfusion Consultinghttp://cyberfusionconsulting.com/

That might work for some of the situations, but most pages on the site
consist of several "modules".  Think of it like iGoogle.com you have
many different modules, each of them being a separate application that
functions independently of the others, but they are all displayed on
one page.
I want to be able to convert these modules one by one without having
to replace the underlying Joomla system until I have finished
converting all of the modules.

Thanks,

Steve Potter