Hi Malcolm,

On Fri, Sep 07, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:

> My bad; you're right. Only m2m does outer joins on trunk at the
> moment.:(
>
> I've been looking at the new stuff too much lately. This problem is
> fixed there, so if people can wait until that lands very shortly it will
> go away.

this had been changed to outer joins, and was then reverted due to
problems with mysql (which isn't very cluefull about outer joins).

I'd *love* to have a sneak preview of your changes, any way? ;-)

Michael

--
noris network AG - Deutschherrnstraße 15-19 - D-90429 Nürnberg -
Tel +49-911-9352-0 - Fax +49-911-9352-100

Vorstand: Ingo Kraupa (Vorsitzender), Joachim Astel, Hansjochen Klenk -
Vorsitzender des Aufsichtsrats: Stefan Schnabel - AG Nürnberg HRB 17689