Well, I'm interesed in the project and as first idea from the bainstrom is
the name: Capistrano's url is http://www.capify.org/, why can we call it
capipy, the py at the end is a clasic (tm) of projects coded in Python.

Another good idea is to review the concept of the tool to draw what it
should and what it should not do:

"automating django's deployment tasks" sounds like a good start for me.

--
Angel