Hi... I am trying to learn django and python, using django 0.97 ,pre
with python 2.5.1. I am having a bit of a problem with 2 issues.
1. How to use POST? I mean I have a form that takes values.
method=POST
class Myform (forms.Form):
    u_email=forms.CharField(initial=ed_user.email)
    u_add=forms.CharField(initial=ed_user.address)
    u_ph=forms.CharField(initial=ed_user.phone)
I want to have them in my view.How can I access the data? (use
request.POST. ... ?)

2. In my views.py, I have a value (uid=2). I want to pass that value
to my form.py. How can I do that?
I tried

from uscom.users.views import *
def id_val():
    key_id = uscom.users.views.disp_list()
    return key_id
ed_user = User.objects.get(id=id_val())
in my form module. This doesn't work. It won't take the value from
disp_list in views. What am I doing wrong? There must be a better way
that I don't know.. please advice.
   Thanking you for your time and advice in advance.