On 9/13/07, MikeHowarth <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Look at form_for_instance in newforms:

I am not sure if it could help me. I try to demostrate my problem on
the view fragment handling post request:

form = MyHTMLForm(request.POST)
if not form.is_valid():
  # will render bound form
else:
  try:
     # posted data processing
  except:
     # will render bound form
  else:
     # Here I need to clear some form's fields without generating
     # error in bound form.
     # I suppose it could be done by creating a new unbound instance
     # of MyHTMLForm and passing values I need to retain as initial values
     # from old form instance.
     # But it seems to be ugly solution
  response = ....(....,form,....)