Linux is linux after all. The kernel remains largely the same, unless
you get a patchy distro.

The choice is all about your knowledge. If you know your way around in
linux, it doesn't really matters. If you're a bit *newer*, you might
want to go with a distro with strong repos and a good package manager.

I wouldn't even consider using Windows as a server OS. Sorry for the
flames.

El mar, 18-09-2007 a las 08:02 -0500, Tim Chase escribi�: