I currently have a dedicated server running a Cpanel installation with
several virtual hosts.   I would like to install Django on this server
and as far as I can tell, I have several options.

1.  Add mod_python to existing Apache installation
2.  Add FastCGI to existing Apache installation
3.  Install secondary server (another installation of apache lighttpd,
etc..) bound to another ip address for Django
4.  Same as above, but instead of a different ip address use localhost
and install mod_proxy on existing Apache.

I'm already quite sure I don't want to install mod_python on the
existing Apache after reading all of the warnings about using the same
Apache to serve static documents and Django.

I am interested in pros and cons of the different options as well as
any options I may have missed.

I would also like to know what others have tried.

Thanks,

Steven Potter