Hi,

  I'm meeting a weird problem in a django application.
  It works w/o any problem from my pc connecting remotely to my customer's
  apache but is not working inside the lan.

  I'm connecting from firefox/ubuntu they're connecting from firefox/XP.

  the weird part is that:

    1. they have being working w/o probelms for 10 days and no modifications
       where made

    2. the error complains "can't adapt" as if trying to insert wrong types
       into the db, but the error trace shows the values are correct

    3. a restart of apache fixes the problem

    4. this is the second time the error happens...

  Any hints?
  TIA
  sandro
  *:-)