I am a Django newbie and I am sure there is a simple answer to this
problem.

I have 2 dnajgo projects under 1 directory (i.e. /home/xxx/django/
mysite and /home/xxx/django/testsite)

My httpd.conf file contains the following:

<Location "/public/django/mysite">
  SetHandler python-program
  PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
  PythonPath "['/home/xxx/apache/public/django/mysite', '/home/rhh/
apache/public/django'] + sys.path"
  SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE mysite.settings
  PythonDebug On
</Location>

<Location "/public/django/testsite">
  SetHandler python-program
  PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
  PythonPath "['/home/xxx/apache/public/django/testsite', '/home/rhh/
apache/public/django'] + sys.path"
  SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE testsite.settings
  PythonDebug On
</Location>

When I restart Apache2 and invoke an application in mysite, the
response is correct.  If I then
invoke an application in testsite, there are errors with the url since
it is apparently still using the
mysite settings.

I have to restart Apache2 to correctly invoke an application in
testsite and vise-versa.

What am I missing?

Thank you for any help