hi all

     I started to use django recentely (actually python also...) and
use
     doctests for testing my application. For doctest I fill test
database
     with a lot of data. I'm wondering is it possible to keep them and
use
     later to see from web interface if they are really what I wanted
or
     not. Doctest clean up the database when finished, is there a way
     change this behavior?

     I didn't find anything in docs and mange.py has no such an
option. I
     tried to redefine destroy_test_db function from django.test.utils
module
     in doctest string, like this:

       >>> from django.test.utils import *
       >>> def destroy_test_db():  pass

     but it does't work (ok, test is passed, but test database is
gon :-)

     thanks
     Maxim Loginov