Hi there!

I wonder if someone has been using django-multilingual. I'd like to
"push it into" a live database, and am wondering what kind of
alterations to the schema this might involve. Would it be easier to just
add _lang columns for all the fields I'd like to translate, and
conditionally outputting based on the LANGUAGE context var? It seems
cleaner and more flexible the way django-multilingual goes, but the
alterations are frightening me a bit.

~Chris