I've got a question about the templates that the generic views load.

I have a app (named 'foo' in this example) that has its templates in a
templates folder to work with
django.template.loaders.app_directories.load_template_source.

so:
foo/templates/bar.html
foo/templates/bar_list.html

However, trying to use the generic view
django.views.generic.list_detail.object_list and by default, it looks
for a template named 'foo/bar_list.html' by default, but that doesn't
exist. I can move the templates into:

foo/templates/foo/bar.html
foo/templates/foo/bar_list.html

But it seems a little silly to repeat 'foo' twice, and breaks being able
to use just the template name 'bar.html' in other parts of django.
Alternatively I can specify the template name to object_list, but its so
nice to pick convention over configuration :-)

Am I just setting up my project incorrectly? Or is there a better
suggestion for how to deal with this situation?

--
--Leo