Ok,
I added 'from datetime import datetime' to my views.py and tried the
following code in one of my functions: 'assert False,
datetime.timedelta(days=20)'

but i get the following error:

AttributeError at /plush/newarrivals/
type object 'datetime.datetime' has no attribute 'timedelta'

Thanks for any help