Thanks for all who repsonded...Graham, I'll go through your steps very
carefully.

Kenneth and Bob, the PythonInterpreter thing was the first thing I
checked (because it was in the official docs) if you notice I have
different PythonInterpreters already set in the two virtual hosts in
my original post...am I missing something obvious?

Wiley