I know the ticket [1] and the FAQ [2] and the wiki page [3]
concerning "Multi-Column Primary Key support".

My (legacy) table with ~25000 rows is a m2m-Model, which means that
uniqueness must be calculated on the whole row. In other words, no
single column can have a constraint on uniqueness. This means, that I
need either a primary key spanning all columns or no primary key at
all (but a unique index spanning all columns).

As long as I just take the legacy database and never use django to
create the table, everything runs fine (using option 1).

I'm currently implementing a test suite, and my problem is now that
django cannot setup a test database because it is not capable to
create the mentioned table.

Is there a way to tell django not to set a primary key on a table
(and then doing it with custom sql)?

thanks for your help,
-- erik

[1] http://code.djangoproject.com/ticket/373