Hi Robert,

I had the same problem. Since I switched from FCGI to mod_python the
problem disappeared. I still don't know what was the _real_ reason for
that. However, I noticed it was possible to get rid of the problem
temporarily by clearing the browser cache (or cookies). I bet it was
caused by the error processing mechanism in Django/FCGI somehow
screwing up the cache control HTTP headers.

Regards,
Mike Ivanov