Hi :-)

I'm currently writing on a small utility for transforming RSTs into
something more pleasant than the normal HTML output generated by
rst2html.py that I first of all want to use for myself and at work,
but also would like to publish (cheeseshop).

This utility also includes parts of the
django_website.apps.docs.builder module (the TOC component of it) so I
would like to know, what the license terms on this code are. So far I
use something like this in the docstring of the classes that hold
components of the builder module:

    """
    This code is based on the builder.py module of the Django
    website project:

http://code.djangoproject.com/browser/djangoproject.com/django_website/apps/docs/builder.py?rev=4795
    """

Best regards, Horst