Hi,

For personnal information and curiosity, I was looking at the
available java mvc web framework out there.

One thing that I found particular, is that the dynamic language camp
market their framework as productive environnement, easy and so. While
the java framework emphasis on the enterprise-quality application.

On the other hand, java web framework look quite complicated with lot
of xml and manual configuration with no real advantage. Java verbosity
and static checking may help to find bug earlier than with python.
Python doesn't force you to include exception, assertion etc.. which
may lead to spent more time debuging or delevering application that
broke more often.

My question is to someone who actually try both, are they similar in
productivity and enterprise quality?

Francis