Hi,

I though of doing something similar a couple of month ago without reading
about It, I somehow change my mind.

I really like django, but I don't think it is well suite for this kind of
use. What i decide to do is a python client application which use the web
server as a web service to update information when online.

I didn't start my project yet, but one thing I explore, is to use a html
widget into my graphical interface and generate html with a python template
system (like the one django use).

Maybe more experienced django developper have a different opinion or
solution. It would be very useful.

Francis