Hi,

I'm new to Django, and I'm trying to serve some flex content.  I'm running
mod_wsgi.

In particular, my urls.py looks like this:

(r'^$', serve_main),

views.py looks like:

def serve_main(request):
>       return render_to_response('index.html')

index.html looks like:

<head>
<script src="http://mysite.com/AC_OETags.js"; language="javascript"></script>
</head>

For reference, I've stored AC_OETags.js in my DocumentRoot
/var/www/mysite.com/AC_OETags.js.

Django is having trouble finding this AC_OETags.js file.

I'm running Firefox, and I get a blank page -- when I inspect the page using
Firebug, I  find that the page hasn't loaded AC_OETags.js [as noted here
http://www.judahfrangipane.com/blog/?p=59] -- it looks like Django is
looking for me to handle these helper .js libraries:

<th>Request Method:</th>
<th>Request URL:</th>

Using the URLconf defined in <code>django_wrapper.urls</code>,
Django tried these URL patterns, in this order:
<ol>

<li>^$</li>

<li>^admin/</li>

</ol>
these.</p>

I've also tried using the full path for the javascript src:
/var/www/mysite.com/AC_OETags.js, but that doesn't work either.

Using mod_wsgi, django is served out of

/usr/local/deploy/my_django_code

Thanks, and help would be appreciated!

T.U.