Hi again Simon,

> @ Michel: I think the best approach is to use a separate IP for Lighttpd to
> listen on, but it should be equally easy to have Lighttpd listen on
> for example port 81.

Hum, understood. The last one question (I think :-P). The use of
apache to redirect connections to lighttpd through mod_proxy isnĀ“t
appropriated, is it? I want to do some action now and this is the
easiest way to act, so I can have some time to install a server with
apache worker, python with shared libraries and maybe mod_wsgi...

Very thanks to all help, guys!
Best regards,