Hello,

I need to upload several pictures from a single form. Then (I think) I
need to loop through the list of FILES and bind the data to a form and
save it. However, my code below doesn't work. No images are saved and
all I get is the data from the other fields of the last picture, saved
the number of times the loop runs.

            for i in request.FILES.getlist('photo'):
                my_form = form_for_model(TheForm)
                my_form_instance = my_form(request.POST, i)
                if my_form_instance.is_valid():
                    f = my_form_instance.save()
                    f.save()
                else:
                    # Catch exceptions

I guess that the nature of "i" is not the proper one for the line
"my_form _instance = my_form(request.POST, i)". If so, what should be
done to bind the right data each time the loop is executed?

Thanks!

Divan