Hey Marty,

That also sounds really interesting - although Flatpages didn't solve
my problem I actually realised it solved something else I was working
on and they are now part of my site (Thanks Rajesh!).

I have to initially go live with this on Sunday (madness) but your
project sounds really interesting. Definately something I would be
interested in following. Do you have a message list for it or should I
keep an eye on the google code repository? When I'm in less of a panic
about getting this site launched I will download it and have a play.

Regards,

Ben