Hi,

I do not know how much of this post is relevant from point of Django!
Here is what I am looking at!

I have a regular  RSS feed for a blog created using Django's contrib.feed.
Can some one suggest the best practice to have content from the RSS feed
made available on other web sites probably running PHP of ASP. We are
looking at having not just the heading and link, but also some portion or
whole of the body. The structure of the blog entry is like any classic
Django based blog.

Can someone suggest some script or tool where we can have the content made
available in another web site through some Javascript.

I hope I am clear enough.

Thanks in advance

Ramdas