On Nov 9, 12:02 am, Malcolm Tredinnick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> > Shouldn't the form give errors and not validate?
>
> Nope. It's a bit tricky, though. The problem is that HTML forms do not
> send *anything* for a checkbox that you don't check. So missing data for
> a checkbox field means it wasn't checked and is, therefore, False.

Seems if I have (pseudocode)

Form:
   f = someField(required=True)

When I pass no data into that form it should not validate?  Just
doesn't seem right?

Just so no again if you don't feel like explaining.  ;) I appreciate
the answer nonetheless.

--
Milan