On Nov 9, 12:41 pm, Malcolm Tredinnick <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:
> release, remain valid. It might sound harsh, but nothing's changed since
> then. It's very time consuming to go around again on this topic (in
> fact, it will slow down the next release, and I gather people in this
> thread want that as soon as possible).

sorry for bringing this up again, as i said .. i searched the forum
but couldn't a satisfieing thread (probably i didn't search long
enough)..

i didn't want to offend you by saying that i feel like the release
could take another year.. this is just what i think, since i don't
know any status.. and looking for information about it gets me the
same results as 4 months ago ("when it's done" as i understand it ..
maybe i'm misinterpreting .. but not deliberately ;) )

thanks again for your time,
  herbert