Hello,

I've been working my way through the django tutorial. I'm really
impressed with what django can do, but I've hit a problem - I'm now on
the part of part 2 of the tutorial where it says to add the following
lines to your mysite/polls/models.py:

class Poll(models.Model):
    # ...
    class Admin:
        pass

This is supposed to bring the Poll class into the admin interface, but
on my system it isn't working - nothing changes on the admin page, even
when I refresh the page or restart the server.

Can anyone help with this?

andy baxter.