ok, it fix the problem of the font_size attr but the distribution of
values is too spaced. For example, if I got two tags: politics, linux.
the count for those tags are:
politics: 6
linux: 4

when it generate the font_size attr, for "politics" the size is 6 and
for "linux" the size is 0. It can't be posible.