Hi folks,

I was going to keep quiet on this until I was a bit further along... I've
just started work on re-hashing multiple-db support to make it a bit more
flexible. The existing code is quite hard to update with trunk as it makes a
lot of changes to django's core codebase. I've also found it a little hard
to work with in some more complicated contexts. (I'm not knocking it at all,
it just doesn't quite do it for me). So in the spirit of "scratch your own
itch" I'm going to have a play with it.

I wasn't going to mention it until I was further along, for two reasons: One
that I didn't want to add more noise to this topic - it seems to rear it's
head all on it's own fairly regularly! Two, I'm not really sure how much
time I can commit to this - I'm just on my way back to the UK after an
absence of nearly 2.5 years so I have a lot of catching up to do!! I will
however do my best and will update with my progress (and some docs) at some
usable point in the future.

Cheers,
Ben

--