I am trying to get a value from request.POST. After form submit,
request.POST contains the values of the ids from the checkbox
selected. I want the list of those ids. SO I am doing something like,
entry_ids = request.POST['delete'] , but this doesnot pick the list,
but instead gets me the last value in the list!

This is my code snippet.

        elif request.POST.has_key("del"):
           entry_ids = request.POST['delete']
           print request.POST
           print entry_ids

And this is the output.
<QueryDict: {u'del': [u'del'], u'delete': [u'5', u'8', u'9']}>
9
What am I doing wrong?