Rex:

You might want to check out my stupid little project:

http://www.instantdjango.com

It's a portable and standalone Django development environment for
Windows. It uses the built in Django development server, and sqlite as
the database backend.

It's due for some updates and bugfixes, and I really need to finish
the second chapter of the tutorial, but it should work for you, unless
you really need apache, mod_python, and a full database.

-CJL