Ronaldo,

> I'm new in Django and Web development and I just want to know if it's
> possible to have a flash script showing elements that was retrieve from
> a data base by django?

use AMF. It's kind of native ActionScript serialized binary RPC. Works
well.
To transport your objects between applications, use one of the
following:

http://djangoamf.sourceforge.jp/index.php?DjangoAMF_en
http://pyamf.org/

They both support Django and they both work OK, with one exception:
DjangoAMF would return some insane results when installed on a 64-bit
machine, so keep it in mind. Some struct problem there I guess.

Adam.