Hi:

As the guy behind Instant Django, I want to point out the disclaimer
on the home page:

"Be aware that Instant Django uses the built-in Django development web
server, so it should not be used for deployment of Django projects."

I wasn't joking, Instant Django is for learning Django basics, and can
not be used for deployment due to the limitations of the built in
development server.

There are portable versions of Apache for Windows, like:
http://www.apachefriends.org/en/xampp.html

There are also many others. I'm sure with some time and a little
persistence you could build a portable version of Django with this,
but I don't think anyone has done this yet, at least that I could
find.

-cjlesh