I have two model development problems that I was wondering whether
they have been solved before.

Firstly lets say that I have extended the user model, but I want to be
able for a user to store multiple e-mail addresses for themselves..
Is the easiest way to store this in a separate email table, allowing
the user to add email addresses for themselves as they need into this
table, or can I have a particular fieldtype?

Second I want to store attributes on a particular item but the number
of attributes could be different for different items.  But I would
need a key for that item as well. So for instance:

Name: item1
Attributes:  Owned_by: Bob, last_accessed: 2007-12-12

Name item2
Attributes: Display_name: David1, last_accessed: 2008-01-12,
created_date: 2007-12-01

In PostgreSQL I could store the attributes as an Array type (http://
www.postgresql.org/docs/8.1/interactive/arrays.html), but I don't see
a matching field type in Django - presumably because there might not
be the same datatype in all the databases that Django supports.

So is there an easy way of doing this, or should I role my own
solution to the problem - perhaps using the array datatype in
PostgreSQL?

Thanks in advance.

Tim.