This was our first site in Django and also our intro to Python. We
used to play this on a spreadsheet with friends but were able to
develop the replacement in about a week with Django. Probably could
have been done much quicker if we weren't newbies to the framework.

http://aigame.digitalhaiku.com/

Special thanks to Eric Florenzano who gave us our introductory class
in Django. Hope this motivates some developers that are on the fence
on using Django.

- Ed