Hi Lee,

There's been a lot of historic discussion about multi-database support, and
the upshot is that no it isn't supported well right now. There's a branch in
SVN, but it's pretty much defunct. I believe the current thinking is to use
SQLAlchemy if you need to access other databases (try looking at the
tranquil project on google code for some django-SA integration stuff).

Cheers,
Ben

--
Regards,