I've tried that method and make my own object list in the customized
change_list.html.
That REALLY duplicate a lot of works. Is it possible to add a hook
function (middleware?) just
before the change_list template being rendered? In that way, I might
be able to modify the
data before it is passed to template.

I had expected there is a magic function in model class to change it. :
(