On Apr 15, 8:16 am, nandu <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Apr 14, 8:42 pm, Alex Koshelev <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Not render, just load.
>
> > I think `django.template.loader.find_template_source` can help
>
> > On Apr 14, 4:17 pm, Darryl Ross <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> Thank you for your reply.
>
> I tried using django.template.loader.find_template_source` becuase I
> am reading in an HTML template the newlines (\n)
> do not get rendered in the browser.  Is there any way to strip out the
> newlines from the return value of
> `django.template.loader.find_template_source`
>
> Thanks,
> Nandu

Sorry django.template.loader.find_template_source does work.  It
returns a tuple a number of values in my case just two.  The first one
contains the template string itself and does not contain any newline
characters.
Hence, if I reference the first value of the tuple I will ge what I
need.

Thanks to all who have posted
Nandu