On 4/21/08, Rishabh Manocha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  I'd be interested in knowing how to get it to show up too (what JS/CSS
>  files need to be added, whether there is some setting we can use in
>  the python code itself or do we have to print out each field
>  independently and insert the appropriate code for the picker etc.).

Date/Time pickers are bound via widget's class names vDateField and
vTimeField, hence you need to define them in your form definition.

Then you have to include JavaScript files in your template:
- core.js
- calendar.js
- datetimeshortcuts.js

The last one looks for widgets having related class names in rendered
HTML code and inserts required elements&links into DOM in run-time.